[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Installing Apache under 2.9
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Installing Apache under 2.9
- From: "Morten Liebach" <morten_(_at_)_pc89225_(_dot_)_stofanet_(_dot_)_dk>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:43:34 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 15, Jun, 2001 at 10:57:02AM +0200, Beukers, W.J. wrote:
> I just installed OpenBSD 2.9 using a floppy and FTP. It works fine...reading
> the 'What's new' section about 2.9 i find the following :
> I want to install apache, according to the above it should be included ? but
> where ? Do i have to PKG_ADD it ? and when, from where ?
It's there. It's called httpd, not apache.
try "man 8 httpd". Enable httpd in /etc/rc.conf in line 22.
If you don't understand or are scared by any of the above
ask your parents or an adult to help you.
Visit your host, monkey.org