[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mozilla runs^W hangs in linux emulation
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mozilla runs^W hangs in linux emulation
- From: "Morten Liebach" <morten_(_at_)_pc89225_(_dot_)_stofanet_(_dot_)_dk>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 23:55:37 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 13, Jun, 2001 at 03:08:38PM -0400, Monty Brandenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Morten Liebach wrote:
> > I can't seem to get any further with this, though it seems to be a
> > problem on Linux too (or so I've heard).
> A recent Lizilla is demonstrating a dns heisenbug. Any chance
> your hang is related to dns activity?
Probably not, using konqueror and Netscape and other dns-dependent apps
show no signs of trouble.
I run dnscache from djbdns, and it's usually very fast.
Did you have something specific in mind?
What's a "dns heisenbug" ? :-)
If you don't understand or are scared by any of the above
ask your parents or an adult to help you.
Visit your host, monkey.org