[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Porn-blocking Software
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Porn-blocking Software
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:55:57 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Kit Halsted wrote:
> I've just been asked to look into implementing porn-filtering (i.e.
> CyberPatrol/ Net Nanny/SurfWatch) software for a network I run.
squid. But, as you said, there are many technical reasons why you should not
do it like that. I know, you didn't want to hear that, but this is a public
list and maybe others do. http://www.peacefire.org/
1024D/DC805C44 2000-07-06 http://cran.ath.cx/~seb/publicpgpkey.asc
key fingerprint A079 88E9 3617 838D ED65 A7D1 277D D529 DC80 5C44