Re: Porn-blocking Software

Quoting Kit Halsted (kit_(_at_)_kithalsted_(_dot_)_com):
> Is there software for this that I can put on my OpenBSD 2.8/IPF
> firewall box, or would I have to add another box between the firewall
> & the rest of the network?

The function you are after is a proxy with filtering capabilities. Squid may
be able to do this. Firewalls should only run services that are related to
the administration (e.g. sshd on an internal interface) and nothing else.

--
I prefer the dark of the night, after midnight and before four-thirty,
when it's more bare, more hollow.                  http://a.area51.dk/

Visit your host, monkey.org