[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Exuse me?
- From: "louis_(_at_)_ipdefence_(_dot_)_com" <louis_(_at_)_ipdefence_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:53:47 -0700
- Organization: ipdefence.com
- Reply-to: louis_(_at_)_ipdefence_(_dot_)_com
>Ok lets stop beating around the bush here. Theo Deraadt is nothing
>more than a spoiled little Canadian brat who lies about his Gloperating
>System by claiming 4 years without a remote exploit. Bullshit how can
>anyone here say that especially when OpenBSD suffers from the same
>exploits as anyone else.
Wanda the GNOME Fish Says:
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.
If you view your problem closely enough you will recognize
yourself as part of the problem.
Or how about a quote from Theo's archive? Shutup and go away!!
Just my 0.02 cents.
Visit your host, monkey.org