[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How do I patch a firewall?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How do I patch a firewall?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:33:33 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 10:55:56PM +0200, Sven Kirmess wrote:
> I rebuilt a OpenBSD system from CVS. But, how can I apply security
> fixes to a minimal system which contains only base28.tgz and
> etc28.tgz? Is there a way to grab the stuff from another machine
> (building a tar with the required files)?
> How are you doing this?
'man 8 release' on a post-2.8 machine.
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org