[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How do I patch a firewall?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: How do I patch a firewall?
- From: Sven Kirmess <Sven_(_dot_)_Kirmess_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:55:56 +0200
- Newsgroups: kzone.OpenBSD.misc
- Organization: Kirmess
I rebuilt a OpenBSD system from CVS. But, how can I apply security
fixes to a minimal system which contains only base28.tgz and
etc28.tgz? Is there a way to grab the stuff from another machine
(building a tar with the required files)?
How are you doing this?
Visit your host, monkey.org