Driver support for a Tsunami catching video's?

Dear all,

After years of 68k I just bought a 9500 and now I have the following Q for
the Mac part of this platform:

As PCI cards are fully and cheaply available for IBM-type PC's, I would
like to add some sort of (analogue) video'capture'card (and with that TV).
What, if any, are my options with OpenBSD?

Are the Brooktree 848/849/878/879 based TV cards supported on macppc?
Other ("cheap") possibilities to input (and capture) video?

Checked the Mac-specific kernels, but can't make chocolate from it.

TIA,
regards,
Touchwood

Visit your host, monkey.org