[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
moused doesn`t work for me
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: moused doesn`t work for me
- From: Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido <santana_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_mx>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:05:40 -0500 (CDT)
- Reply-to: santana_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_mx
I have OpenBSD 2.9 and XFree86 4 installed.
(Just in case anybody wonders, I have already ordered my CD set,
T-shirts and posters, and everybody should help fund the project
too to keep the good work going on.)
I run moused like this:
moused -p /dev/wsmouse0 -m IntelliMouse -t intellimouse
It just do nothing at all. I get my prompt with any errors.
The process is running (ps ax | grep moused | grep -v grep).
And I can`t see the cursor. I can`t copy&paste.
I have a PS/2 IntelliMouse and a Voodoo3 3000 video card.
Thanks in advance.
ISC. Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido
OpenBSD México http://www.openbsd.org.mx
Visit your host, monkey.org