Web browsing of source code

Hi !

I would like to get an HTML copy of source code of OpenBSD on a CD.
Something that will allow to jump to the declaration of a function
from its call (like etags in Emacs or ctags with vi).

I have found 2 projects. The first one is LXR (http://lxr.linux.no).
It seems to be fine but I have not found how to generate a static copy
to put on a CD (and to avoid to use a webserver).

The other one is Global (sorry no URL, it is on Freshmeat.net). This
one doesn't index types declaration so it is a bit difficult to find
the correct declaration for the type of a variable (for example, if I
have struct file *squid, I cannot click on "file" to get the
declaration of file in sys/file.h). It is a bit annoying when browsing
kernel sources. But it generates static, colorful files.

Does someone know another system ?
--
I WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TWELVE INCH PIANIST
I WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TWELVE INCH PIANIST
I WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TWELVE INCH PIANIST
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 3F07

Visit your host, monkey.org