Re: AbiWord was Re: wordperfect

Thanks for your dscrption of abiword. -- Well, if you're not exactly
in a hurry, you might ask/ wait for Heikki Korpela <heko_(_at_)_saitti_(_dot_)_net>
who is just struggling with Staroffice 5.2. Staroffice's Word offers
a lot of possibilities you're looking for.
-Alf

PS: BTW, your email address doesn't resolve too well (from here,
Germany). At least, my isp showed some problems and kept me
waiting for ten minutes (before I interupted -- I pay per minute).

----