[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: wordperfect
- From: Steffan Hoeke <shoeke_(_at_)_TheRookie_(_dot_)_dyndns_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 11:13:04 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organisation: Brunel ICT Consultants
On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 08:33:35PM -0700, liam wrote:
> wordperfect 8 from corel is in the ports
> yet, pkg_info and pkg_add don't do a darn. They both say the file
> doesn't exist.
> The file is not on the ftp server.
> examining the Makefile, it says to download the file from Corel.
> I did that, but I still can't use pkg_add.
> Am I supposed to use make?
> If I do that it really makes a mess.
Try reading http://www.openbsd.org/ports.html
# cd /usr/ports/editors/wordperfect/
CVS Makefile files patches pkg
===> wordperfect-8.0 is marked as broken: Home page does not exist anymore. Alternate 400mb iso exists..
This might also be the cause why it's creating "a mess" on your side ....
Visit your host, monkey.org