Re: freeing up disk space

Sorry, there is no way to non-destructively repartition ffs filesystems.
You have to

1) backup your system
2) repartition your drive and reinstall
3) restore from backup

Look at dump(8) and restore(8) on how to backup and restore.
It is actually quite easy once you have read the manpages.

Best wishes,

-Mark

--
http://steamboataffordable.com