Re: (Long) Re: Bridge not bridging- SOLVED

Thanks to everyone for the responses. Going through the burn-it-down-&-rebuild scenarios some of you sent kept giving me weird results, so I decided to rebuild the bridge with dc0 & fxp1. It worked. My fxp0 card is flaky. It gives me link lights & autodetects 100Mbit half-duplex correctly, but it doesn't really work. Friday, it was responding to pings when I gave it an IP; today, it doesn't respond to pings any more. This is the kind of problem I *really* hate, but thankfully it's solved now.

-Kit

Visit your host, monkey.org