crossover cable

Hi,

What do you think about crossover cable? On the support page for their
LNE100TX (EtherFast) NIC, LinkSys says that they do not recommend using
crossover cable for connecting two computers, rather only two hubs. Do
they say it because they sell hubs, or because of another reason?
I have two computers at home and I do not want to buy a hub. Do you
think that I will have any problems (I will use LNE100TX)?

Vasil

=====
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13
http://auctions.yahoo.com/