[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Can't add dirs to MANPATH
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Can't add dirs to MANPATH
- From: "N.Nordman" <nino_(_at_)_nforced_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 11:17:51 +0200
- Reply-to: nino_(_at_)_nforced_(_dot_)_com
On Saturday 12 May 2001 14:07, Lou Hevly wrote:
Hi, if it doesn't matter you to much you can just specify qmail before
the command for which to read man page, like so:
man qmail qmail-inject
This assumes the "qmail /var/qmail/man/" line you have.
If you consider this to cumbersome, you should go with advice given by
Heikki and modify your conf file.
> I have added the following line to /etc/man.conf:
> qmail /var/qmail/man/
> But `man qmail-inject` still doesn't find qmail man pages. I have to
> man -m /var/qmail/man qmail-inject
> Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?