Re: Can't add dirs to MANPATH

On Saturday 12 May 2001 14:07, Lou Hevly wrote:

Hi, if it doesn't matter you to much you can just specify qmail before
the command for which to read man page, like so:

man qmail qmail-inject

This assumes the "qmail           /var/qmail/man/" line you have.

If you consider this to cumbersome, you should go with advice given by
Heikki and modify your conf file.

Regards,
Nils

> Greetings:
>
> I have added the following line to /etc/man.conf:
>
> qmail           /var/qmail/man/
>
> But `man qmail-inject` still doesn't find qmail man pages. I have to
> do:
>
> man -m /var/qmail/man qmail-inject
>
> Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Visit your host, monkey.org