[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Upgrading releases
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Upgrading releases
- From: Joshua Stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:15:42 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> > pkg_info(1) should take care of that for you.
> But then how do I tell what was installed from the ports tree, and what
> from separate packages? And do I need to know?
You shouldn't need to know, both are built from the ports tree at one
point or another.