Re: ftp problem

Hi,

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 06:57:27PM -0700, Adam Weinberger wrote:
> just a thought: try 'ftp -A' to force active.
>
> -Adam

you was absolutely right

The problem I had was caused from double ftp ipnat proxy
I had one in the external and one in the internal firewall,
this I did last week forced from an internal ms server
with cheyenne ftp upgrade module

so the result is that if you are behind two ftp proxys
your ftp connection is active - this was surpise for me ;)

regards,
qstreb

P.S. today I should be web designer
but later on I will try to investigate more this "fenomen" ;)

Visit your host, monkey.org