Mac PowerBook G3(USB)

FYI:
I know that the web page does not specifically list this power book as supported. However, I thought I would give it a go and guess what? It isn't supported. No surprise.

It manages to load the boot loader and then it switches screen resolution to 640x480, prints out only three lines of messages, amoung then that the system has lost 183 days. Then it drops into ddb> and hangs completely.

If you are interested in further information I'm sure I can sharpen up a pen and write down exactly what the screen says to that point.

/FYI:
--
Later . . . 'liam

allenwc_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com
William C Allen, BLS, EET

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others"
At least I /have/ a purpose!