Re: netgear FA410TXC

	I found a guy selling 10/100 full-duplex 32-bit PCI Linksys
EtherFast [LNE100TX] ethernet cards for US$15 including shipping.
Supports Wake-On-LAN.  stephenm81_(_at_)_hotmail_(_dot_)_com, I don't know Steve's
last name offhand.  I bought two cards, one is in my OpenBSD box
now and seems to work just fine;  gave the other to a friend trying
to set up broadband at home.  I suspect the guy still has some, but
they're also cheap at buy.com.
	The card was detected and configured, has an IP address via
DHCP and is happy :-)  If anyone would like to suggest some "tests"
for benchmarking the card's real performance, I'm game.
	Also:  I figured out how to boot OpenBSD off "any" volume you
like, using the boot manager which shipped with IBM's OS/2 and with
Partition Magic v3.03.  Anyone interested?  Where is appropriate
for such info?
	Take care,
	--chris