how to update OpenBSD, in general...

Dummy/newbie question:

Since I only discovered OpenBSD at version 2.8, and have never worked with a BSD before, let me make sure I have something right...

To update OpenBSD, in general, (not just one port/package), do I just CVS update the whole source folder, then do some kind of "make world" command? (Couldn't find any FAQ about this. Same as FreeBSD?)

Does that make all updates and improvements as shown on the
"Changes made between OpenBSD 2.8 and OpenBSD-current" page?
http://www.openbsd.org/plus29.html

If you know a good URL that explains these kinds of things, that'd be all I really need. Thanks!

Visit your host, monkey.org