[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
dummy question about export
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: dummy question about export
- From: tias <tiasarea_(_at_)_pt_(_dot_)_lu>
- Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 22:59:37 +0200
- Organization: tiasarea.org
I run OpenBSD 2.8, GENERIC kernel, on i386 (PII400).
When I type `export` at the prompt I get `Unknown command`.
Can this be disabled ? I tried both as a user and root.
Thanks for your help.
Visit your host, monkey.org