[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: APM/shutdown/powering off
- From: merlin-openbsd_(_at_)_a470_(_dot_)_clara_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 10:31:11 +0100
- Cc: merlin_(_at_)_netlink_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk
- Organization: A470
Would someone please help me configure my OpenBSD 2.8 to switch
off the power after a 'shutdown' is issued ?
I don't know what to configure to enable a shutdown to do this. Using
Linux, it's possible to append 'apm' in lilo.conf, but I'm curious to
know what is the correct procedure for OpenBSD.
"S+M is outta the question, have you got a better suggestion
I'm fed up of waving my right hand" - rat salad www.ratsalad.co.uk
Visit your host, monkey.org