[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: more curses problems
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: more curses problems
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 17:21:45 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 05:38:56AM -0700, jakemsr_(_at_)_clipper_(_dot_)_net wrote:
> PS Ouch! Broken kernel AND broken userland.
No, definetely not. I compiled fresh cvs up'd sources for 2.9 today without
problems, as well as the 2.8 release cycle currently running looks good so
far and I'm sure the same goes for -current coming soon.
Henning Brauer | BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS | Roedingsmarkt 14
hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de | 20459 Hamburg
http://www.bsws.de | Germany
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.