[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What cvsup tag?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: What cvsup tag?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 19:59:13 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
> What cvsup tag do I use to fetch the source for 2.9 release? OPENBSD_2_9
> does not seem to work.
It should, however it will fetch you the 2.9 branch (which at this
time is still identical to the release, but that will change). To
get specifically the release, use OPENBSD_2_9_BASE.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de