[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fell in a friggin hole - RESOLVED
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Fell in a friggin hole - RESOLVED
- From: Navan Carson <navan_c_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:24:27 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
When using -D (fork/daemon) you should specify where to send the
output. Either use syslogd(8) or specify a filename. See ipmon(8).
On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 01:40:26AM -0500, James Moore wrote (edited):
> The really annoying thing about this whole affair is the cause of the
> problem: a single line in rc.conf:
> I only wanted to keep ipmon from posting its log entries to the
> console... Jeez - guess I'd better find another way to do that!
> Thanks Again,
> James Moore