[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2.8 vs 2.9 for a firewall
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: 2.8 vs 2.9 for a firewall
- From: Yuri K <yuri_ko_(_at_)_mac_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 11:08:29 +0000
- Organization: AA55
- Reply-to: yuri_ko_(_at_)_mac_(_dot_)_com
What would be a recommendation for a fw/router box?
If I stay with 2.8 stable, will I be able to jump up later?
How long could one expect the stable to be maintaned?
Given the sheer size of downloaded source tree, could i just leave the
default 2.8 release alone or it's too risky? Does One have to update his
system for breakfast? ;-)
Visit your host, monkey.org