[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 2.9 snapshots looking good?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 2.9 snapshots looking good?
- From: Alfred Breull <puma_(_at_)_hannover_(_dot_)_sgh-net_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:28:03 +0100
At 07:01 27.04.01 +0200, you wrote:
>Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > so how are the 2.9 snapshot builds looking?
snapshots Apr 25:
__Not__ good anymore in a i386 (SCSI, P3, kbm-ps2 onboard chip in
a P6VAP-A+ board).
1. Different to the snapshots from Apr 21/22 the current (Apr 25) ones
did not allow anymore to install the base system because of a re-newal
of of the old PS2 mouse kbm problem -- which, this time again, could
not resolved by 'disable pcibios' (/dev/wsmouse).
2. Also, serial mouse did not config in X 4.0.3 ('xf86cfg -textmode')
I had to switch back to v 2.8.
However, I'll re-install 2.9 snapshots, if needed, and send dmesg.
Visit your host, monkey.org