[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Boot without displaying anything?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Boot without displaying anything?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:41:32 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 12:22:52PM -0500, Josh Archambault wrote:
> first serial port. The machine will boot whether a serial device is
> attached to see these messages or not.
Note that this is only true for -current/2.9. 2.8-stable and -release won't
boot with set tty com0 and not attaching a serial console.
Henning Brauer | BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS | Roedingsmarkt 14
hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de | 20459 Hamburg
http://www.bsws.de | Germany
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org