RE: [OT] WINS Server with Samba on OBSD

Check out the new implementation of Samba 2.2.0.

http:\\www.samba.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam VanderHook [mailto:avanderhook_(_at_)_capitol-college_(_dot_)_edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 17:43
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: [OT] WINS Server with Samba on OBSD

I'm currently looking at implementing a WINS server on an OBSD system
using Samba.  Aside from a few hints in various man pages I have not
been able to find out much information on this topic.  Has anyone done
this before or know of any resources?

--
Adam VanderHook
acidos_(_at_)_users_(_dot_)_sourceforge_(_dot_)_net

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com