RE: OpenBSD as a Firewall

Ok, thanks.

I'll have to see if they have this at Barnes & Noble or Borders.

In the meantime, I was trying to see if there was a web site
that had the information I was looking for.

Shortly after I posted to "misc", I found this one:

http://www.openlysecure.org/

..and I'm reading through it now.

Let me know if you're aware of any others.

Thanks

Joe

                    Maurício Martins
                    <mauricio_(_dot_)_martins_(_at_)_tel        To:     "'Joe_(_dot_)_Warner_(_at_)_smed_(_dot_)_com'"
                    et.com.br>                   <Joe_(_dot_)_Warner_(_at_)_smed_(_dot_)_com>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
                                                 cc:
                    04/24/01 02:10 PM            Subject:     RE: OpenBSD as a Firewall

I just bought a GOOD, really good book about firewall with OpenBSD...

Building Linux and OpenBSD Firewalls