[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Boy am I impressed
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Boy am I impressed
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:44:13 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Perrier,Kent - PLANO <kent_(_dot_)_perrier_(_at_)_Oneco_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> pdksh works pretty well. I would prefer ksh93, pdksh works.
Post-2.9 I'll take another look at a ksh93 port. Last time I
couldn't figure out why it was failing at all.
Annoyingly, 2.9 will still ship with broken <sys/unistd.h>, but I
guess I can work around that.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org