Re: wscons text almost to dim to see after starting XFree4.x X server

I'm still having this problem.  I built X using the ctm sources from
badlands.rug.ac.be.  Last patch applied was 0035.  I see that 0036
was added about an hour later, but it is a patch on xterm, so I don't
think it's going to solve the problem.  I'll try it though.

<jakemsr_(_at_)_clipper_(_dot_)_net>

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 09:10:32AM +0100, Ian Cass wrote:
> I had this problem. It went away as soon as I obtained the latest XF4 from
> cvs & compiled it.
>
> --
> Ian Cass
> www.knowledge.com