From: Marco A. Barbosa S. [mailto:mbarbosa_(_at_)_fciencias_(_dot_)_ens_(_dot_)_uabc_(_dot_)_mx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 3:12 PM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: who to contact...?

hello,

I am interested in doing a project to get my thesis for a bachelors
in computer sciences and the basic idea is to have a piece of
code hanging from the kernel (maybe) and some daemon on the system...

so, I was wondering... who to contact on the openbsd community to
make have someone that can give me a few pointers in the right
direction in case my work goes stray for one reason or another...
since my idea is to not be the only user of my work...

thanks

Marco

--

				* Marco Antonio Barbosa Santoyo     *