OBSD 2.8 + Apache + SSL

I have OBSD 2.8's default Apache with SSL installed and want to test it. Apache does not respond to https requests or http requests on :443.

Other than this, Apache is working very well: cgis run, vhosts work, etc.

Below is my httpd.conf's ssl vhost. I've removed the default version's comments for readability here. Is something in those comments required?

I don't think I have certificates. The .crt and .key files aren't in /etc/ssl. I dont know where to get them, how to make them or know if they're necessary for testing ssl operation. Is the '_default_:443 correct'?

Thanks for any help,

Bill

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
#  General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot /var/www/htdocs
ServerName highlandpark
ServerAdmin bill_(_at_)_highlandpark
ErrorLog logs/error_log
TransferLog logs/access_log
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile    /etc/ssl/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/server.key
CustomLog logs/ssl_request_log \
         "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
</VirtualHost>