Re: How make a bootable CD for i386 system

Hello I've downloaded all the files from the ftp
directory of openbsd
(ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/2.8/i386 I think it's
correct or something similar).
Then once you have downloaded all the files you have
to make an El-Torrito CDrom using as Image file the
file you've downloaded "cdrom28.fs".
I made that way and all worked well.
All the files are the minimum you need to install the
system on a machine, then if you want you can also
downloaded all the other packages (in the dir.
packages) and put them all in your El-torrito.
Good luck.
Hello ,,