Re: Current and Zope

Sorry for the late reply! I just came back from holiday :) I have Zope running on the March 10 snapshot and everything is working fine considering that the snapshots are -current and not -stable. The one problem that I had three times so far was that for no appearent reason processes were killed. Once it was MySQL, once Zope and once Apache. I didn't reboot since I installed the system in March but restarted the processes and everything was o.k. again.

HTH

Ragnar

Some time ago the reported thread library bugs which killed Zope were
reported to be fixed. Is there anyone actually using Zope on OBSD
current branch? If so, how is it? I'd appreciate any input. We're
getting ready make some big changes, and I don't want to screw this
up.

TIA,
Michael
michaelb_(_at_)_ind-info_(_dot_)_com