[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS Question
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CVS Question
- From: Joshua Stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:50:10 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> I was getting the source via CVS and my connection died. It was nearly done
> Is there any way to start it up at the point that it died or do I have to
> let it run through the whole tree?
A 'cd src; cvs up -Pd' should fetch the rest of the tree.