Re: Washburne

----- Begin Hush Signed Message from nc0ded_(_at_)_hushmail_(_dot_)_com -----

if anyone needs help setting your procmail or webmail filters,
feel free to ask ;-)
i thought this was the misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, not spam at openbsd.org....
but hey, that is what the delete button is for! ;-)

Nc0ded_(_at_)_hushmail_(_dot_)_com
...because there is security in numbers...

At Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:31:02 EDT, MWash314_(_at_)_aol_(_dot_)_com wrote:

>Dear Friends and Family:
>
>    I am pleased to announce that my book:
>
> A BIOGRAPHY OF ELIHU BENJAMIN WASHBURNE:
>Illinois Whig and Republican Congressman During the Rise of Abraham
>Lincoln
>
>has been published by XLIBRIS CORPORATION (A Division of RANDOM HOUSE
>BOOKS).
> Congressman Washburne, a distant cousin of mine, was in the House of
>Representatives longer than anyone of his generation (1853-1869) and
>was a
>close personal and political friend of Abraham Lincoln and U. S. Grant.
>
>During the Civil War period, it would be hard to find another person
>who was
>at more important events and knew more important people than Congressman
>Washburne. To review or purchase this book click on the highlighted
>area:
><A
>HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0738838578/qid=986993833/sr=1-
>1/r
>
>ef=sc_b_2/102-6263454-9225759">Amazon E. B. Washburne Hard Cover</A>
>
>If you have any friends who are interested in Lincoln, Grant, the Civil
>War
>period, or American history, please forward this e-mail to them. I hope
>you
>enjoy the book!
>
>Your friend,
>Mark Washburne

----- Begin Hush Signature v1.3 -----
Bk6e2aDcPiw7/K4DgvFLBtKZ3A8Skkg9aAnVQutQkFmnPX7GC5hrjoGIwyn+1dkFGrJQ
+0KTQT4IjPSdd1ExhcF7c/KjE0AP/TK4mDBTVf3oYuSvKKiitXBdFggMUYWT0bQYmVqa
49YEmnDlEXpdLAxJE9h5yS1tPJNkViymjFHymAOmD/ck/RrBPVYWsZJt+snDDBhIUh9x
qAbnGUgOR+Gpa1V+OAdONyxWzEyV3fPgWhIr3d8lMp813Jl+RDmE0eIQZRKhVwzzQeBi
WSEVMtTbO0k+rYoh8IhUj34CcdJshQaUhZ5x5PGq7ilI4EtLj+2wHTGJodt0Q6e7Im54
u85Kx2gH66g9u4kfsfAtcXvlIgR5ba2YHXqwtt1W3mcgWQSXcWAikWg4p/TKvSZSFcjW
lPZBGq/ITohpeChWoiaAcgFd7IjCGlgRrFrOGlWKyELHFaBxG2Dh6umIwKvTlpvR93iP
PNk12fp4UrzVd2FDs43eMIo6XEJSSNGiMvyD4W6LnTj0
----- End Hush Signature v1.3 -----

This message has been signed with a Hush Digital Signature.
To verify the signature, please go to www.hush.com/tools

Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com

Visit your host, monkey.org