Re: FW:Re: recommended cd-r

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 08:49:48PM +0200, Felix Kronlage wrote:
> mkisofs creates the image to burn, and cdrecord burns the image.
> Afaik cdrecord handles IDE-Burners via scsi-emulation (I'm not
> sure on this, since I always had a scsi-burner and thus never cared)

Yes, cdrecord will work with IDE burners via SCSI emulation.  All the
burners in my OBSD boxes are SCSI though, but I have had success with
cdrecord/IDE burner under Linux so it shouldn't be a problem with OBSD.

Wow, I didn't think I knew that many acronyms.

--
Adam VanderHook
acidos_(_at_)_users_(_dot_)_sourceforge_(_dot_)_net