multiple pppoe's?

(feel free to skip down to the main question)

Story:
My mom has a small coffee shop.
She's getting DSL installed.
I want customers to be able to bring in their own laptops to use there.
I'm preparing an OpenBSD gateway on an old machine.
ipf, ipnat, ppp, pppoe, named, and dhcpd are all running perfectly.
I've done everything but set up squid and squidguard as minimal defense
against customers visiting obscene pages...
(Also, I'm planning on running a webserver along with dnswiz.com's
dynamic DNS client to track the IP address changes...)

High-level problem:
I'm trying to keep the expense low, so we're getting the cheapest DSL
available which only comes with one dynamic IP address.  DSL provider's
just don't provide what we need - and what they do offer is either not
enough, or way more than enough (and thus way more expensive).
So, with only one IP address, some programs don't operate easily - like
RealPlayer (it'll work, but it has to be properly configured).
=> I would like a way to get around some of NAT's limits.

Question:
Are there RTSP and other common protocol proxies (besides ftp, which is
built-in to ipnat now...) available for OpenBSD - or any Non-Windows
platforms?  What other common programs might customers have a problem
using with NAT?

Potential low-level solution:
Though ethically wrong, I could try to get more than one IP address from
the phone company without paying.  Assuming they aren't sophisticated
enough to detect that I was using more than one at the same time...  I
would need to run PPPoE twice (or more than once, anyway).

***MAIN QUESTION:***
Does the PPPoE protocol allow two instances to run over the same
Ethernet cable from the same network card?  What if there were a hub and
several cards/cables, each with it's own PPPoE?
If the protocol allowed it, do you think the ppp/pppoe code is up to the
job of running multiple instances?

Comments/Suggestions on my setup (besides multiple pppoe's) also
welcome.

Thank you,
Russell