[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: arpresolve problem
- From: Tillman Hodgson <tillman_(_at_)_hodgsonhouse_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:51:06 -0600
My bridging firewall, running a fresh minimal installation of 2.8 (and no
additional software) dropped to the debugger yesterday right after displaying
arpsresolve: can't allocate llinfo
I found this comment relating to it:
But I'm having trouble believing that ARPs for machines not in my subnet will
cause a panic, considering how common that is on a typical providers network
(especially broadband). Is this a known issue and is there a workaround to
prevent further occurances?
1. Out of clutter, find simplicity.
2. From discord, find harmony.
3. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- Albert Einstein, Three rules of work
Visit your host, monkey.org