Re: Running OpenBSD on Compaq DL360 (SmartArray problem?)

----8<---------------8<-------------------

>Has anyone experienced similar problems (on Compaq, or other systems)? Any
>solution or suggestion where to look for further info? Calling Compaq's
>technical support would probably not help, since OpenBSD isn't one of their
>supported operating systems afaik..
>
>Mikael

Please check the archives, this has been discussed in the past on tech_(_at_)__(_dot_)_

Jason Fortezzo
fortezzo_(_at_)_directlink_(_dot_)_net
PGP Key: http://mysite.directlink.net/fortezzo/pgpkey
---
If you have any trouble sounding condescending,
find a Unix user to show you how it's done.
--Scott Adams