IBM e-server xs220 & OpenBSD 2.8

Hi all,

I'd like to know if anyone of you has installed an OpenBSD 2.8 on an IBM e-server xs220 (or any other from the x-series) server. I can't test by myself since the server is located in a remote location (on a customer's site and when I'll go I won't have any means to change the server for another brand).

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.
--
Saad
"[...]Unfortunately, many journalists and writers have been fooled

nodisclaimer

Visit your host, monkey.org