[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: wscons hang on i386 (reproducable)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: wscons hang on i386 (reproducable)
- From: Hannah Schroeter <uk1o_(_at_)_rz_(_dot_)_uni-karlsruhe_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:46:15 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 07:28:38PM +0100, Sam Smith wrote:
> Ctrl-Alt-Esc drops you into the debugger on console 1 (and
> seems to lock the system on other consoles as you can't see
> the debugger running console 1).
> try typing
> and see if you get control back.
On pcvt (with ddb.console enabled), IIRC, you can do
which prints the debugger prompt on console 1, but you can then still
C-A-F1 switch to that console 1
Is that the case for wscons too?