psmisc

is there a psmisc tar/package/thingy for OpenBSD? I have tried to install a couple .tar.gz for linux/debian/FreeBSD and they all crap out during the make.

i.e. (the linux one)

fuser.c:25: linux/kdev_t.h: No such file or directory
fuser.c:26: linux/major.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

I found one for FreeBSD that did work but it did not contain fuser (which is the only part of psmisc that I want). Is there something else in OpenBSD that is eqvilent to fuser or does anyone know where I can get the code to make it for OpenBSD?

Tanks

-Cam