[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Modem for 2.8
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Modem for 2.8
- From: Joshua Stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:08:41 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Michael P McIntyre wrote:
> Guys, I have a compaq armada Pentium 100 with 2.8 OBSD installed on it.
> It went very well. I don't currently have a modem in that machine
> and would like to add one. Can you tell me of the PCMCIA modems that are
> known good and also the ones to stay away from.
I'm using a US Robotics x2 56k modem. Works fine. Pretty much any
PCMCIA modem that isn't a Winmodem will work.