[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems installing on a Dell Latitude CPi A400XT
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Problems installing on a Dell Latitude CPi A400XT
- From: "Daniel Millen" <dmillen_(_at_)_aa_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:52:34 -800
- Reply-to: dmillen_(_at_)_aa_(_dot_)_net
I've been trying to install OpenBSD 2.8 on a Dell Latitude CPi A400XT laptop.
It, for whatever reason won't detect my 3CCFE575BT 10/100 PCCard NIC. It will
detect my modem, so I know that the PCMCIA slots are working fine. The PCMCIA
slots are of the supported type, and the NIC is in the list of working cards.
I've tried all three boot disks, to no avail. Any ideas?
Web Mail services provided by http://www.aa.net
Visit your host, monkey.org