SBLIVE + RIVA 128 WHAT KERNEL?

Hello all, newbie question....
I compiled a new GENERIC kernel for OpenBSD 2.8 with
my personal options and quite all works well but...
The GENERIC doesn't have any support for my Sound
Blaster Live 512, nor for my Diamond Viper V330 AGP
(Riva 128).
I've read somewhere that I have to compile another
kernel with some other options, but Where can I find
It or where can I find the drivers and how can I
install them? I've already downloaded the file
srcsys.tar.gz to compile the GENERIC kernel, Have I to
download something else?

Thanks in advance.