OpenBSD advantages?

So far after looking at Slackware Linux, Solaris 8, OpenBSD, and FreeBSD,
I don't see the advantages about OpenBSD.

FreeBSD appears to be faster, as well as including features OpenBSD is
still missing like SMP. FreeBSD is also just as secure, so by disabling
some daemons by default OpenBSD is "secure"?  FreeBSD is also working
faster than OpenBSD and continually provide new and creative features like
their jail filesystem while OpenBSD doesn't add much more.

I also don't feel OpenBSD has that great documentation.  FreeBSD's is just
as good as OpenBSD's..  If you want to flame me fine, just because your
stuck up ass's and think OpenBSD is the best.  Just send all flames and
comments to root_(_at_)_static-ip-138_(_dot_)_sihope_(_dot_)_com